Sunday, February 13, 2011

SimiLaritiEs ..

Our Similarities bring us to a common ground; Our Differences allow us to be fascinated by each other





I traveled miles in search of myself
I questioned the answers of my traits that were placed
They queued me in people-  like this and that
Until  I met you and came across who I am

I peep in your soul as I wander mine
Your hazy eyes tell , they haven’t been happy for a while
Let me hold your face in  between my palms
I feel this way safe , feeling your breathing and your calm

A mirror to my soul , I can undress you whole
I give up the need to know you more
You could have been a piece of strange fiction
But you are as real as my name , as same as my soul

Your eyes blue , my eyes green
Yet no difference in what we see
I also see a happy road
Till its you , till its we ! 


for Ritika :)

No comments:

Post a Comment