Friday, April 23, 2010

Its your FaReWell after aLL

To maansi boss ...

A fair night before farewell... not mine.. its yours ...
Fair because it had to occur... afterall its just a four years course.. with 3 years with me...
I am happy and sad... I really dont know how one fills up words for such an occasion...
how someone can let go? how someone can say a goodbye!

trust me ... its not easy... and I'm a very sentimental person...
To cry out wont be the solution

but will make the unbearable myself , a bit bearable for me...

its the last party tomorrow...
and I'm the part of the two who'll go apart ...

do not forget me.... I know ... I'm important... just reminding you !!
:)
love
chotu !!

4 comments:

  1. Nice one..
    Letting go is difficult.. But we are so very good learners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh.. Not sure! That's why i keep tellin ppl.. Let goodbyes be until tmrw! :)

    ReplyDelete