Thursday, September 2, 2010

Like SilEncE




I cant hush your motion towards me
I would do that when you plan to go away
with silent eyes I can stop you to move away
and make my land lost in wilderness 
I could tread no land without those mischievous eyes
I need them as a reason to open mine at times
I could see no space filled with things
Till it had the two of us in it
Insanity runs through me when I see your dark eyes
And I know then whats to loose
and love to never find
What magic will those three words do to my world
When its already been iterated , in all the blinks and smiles?
I fear you'll vanish on my touch
or turn to smoke and leave me unrested
Arrest me I surrender , under those silent moments
I'm culpable of being verbose in your silence space
I love to be prisoned in the closed and opened eyes
Silent is the love, and I feel loved beyond times!


4 comments:

  1. To pen down love into a peom isnt easy..but still sakshi its a sweet attempt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silence could have never been any better!
    If this is it's magic, No comment from me! Let Silence speak for itself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @himanshu thnx fr the comments
    @rashmiranjan007 whats the esoteric comment ?
    @chandan let is do so for sure ! :)

    ReplyDelete