Sunday, November 29, 2009

Me....

I let no word take the pain..
of expressing my love fr you..
let it be me..let it be you..
and the silence that prevails ...

I have no gaze that could say
all that I feel for you
let eyes be closed
let ur warmth surround...
and the feel in the air...

I look at my hands
and miss the look, when they are into yours
let me b lost
let me be so
and the memories that sail..

I look at the bench at the park
and I miss us siting togethr
let me go further
beyond some dreams
and let me see whats ahead
with u around

I seem soaked in the day that passed
the one that I spent with u
let me stay mad
its all that I am
and let you be surprised
by what that lays


I trust no fate ,that heads me
to a path away from you
let it be me,deciding and designing
our love for sure will find its ways

8 comments:

  1. beautiful composition...realy lik ur style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u charu

    and thank u boss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey saki ..its as awesome and beautiful as it can be !! as i go deeper into d nuances i fall deeper in love wid ur 'esoteric - ness'..!!!v gud girl..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your second best! Comes very close to " come as you are".. Has some really gud thoughts penned down so well.. my favs-
    1)I let no word take the pain..
    of expressing my love fr you..
    2)I have no gaze that could say
    all that I feel for you..
    3)I look at my hands..
    and miss the look, when they are into yours
    4)I trust no fate ,that heads me
    to a path away from you..

    Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx chandan !! glad u lliked !! thnx fr reading!

    ReplyDelete